Develop, validate, and deploy powerful decentralized applications using blockchain
Get the most out of cutting-edge blockchain technology using the hands-on information contained in this comprehensive resource. Written by a team of technology and legal experts, Blockchain: A Practical Guide to Developing Business, Law, and Technology Solutions demonstrates each topic through a start-to-finish, illustrated case study. The book includes financial, technology, governance, and legal use cases along with advantages and challenges. Validation, implementation, troubleshooting, and best practices are fully covered. You will learn, step-by-step, how to build and maintain effective, reliable, and transparent blockchain solutions.
• Understand the fundamentals of decentralized computing and blockchain
• Explore business, technology, governance, and legal use cases
• Review the evolving practice of law and technology as it concerns legal and governance issues arising from blockchain implementation
• Write and administer performant blockchain-enabled applications
• Handle cryptographic validation in private, public, and consortium blockchains
• Employ blockchain in cloud deployments and Internet of Things (IoT) devices
• Incorporate Web 3.0 features with Swarm, IPFS, Storj, Golem, and WHISPER
• Use Solidity to build and validate fully functional distributed applications and smart contracts using Ethereum
• See how blockchain is used in crypto-currency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum
• Overcome technical hurdles and secure your decentralized IT platform
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Posted on 3/14/2018 3:29:03 PM